Look Who's Talking
Mollie is a single working mother who's out to find the perfect father for her child. Her baby, Mikey, prefers James, a cab driver turned babysitter who has what it takes to make them both happy. But Mollie won't even consider James.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Amy Heckerling
PG-13Parents strongly cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
French, Spanish (Neutral), EnglishClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround
Look Who's TalkingClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this film begins and ends with simulated sperm seeking out their egg destination. The film also deals with a child born out of wedlock as the result of an adulterous affair with a client. There is some heavy petting and the occassional poop joke.
- Sexual Content
- Film begins and ends with simulated sperm/egg action, heavy petting as part of an adulterous affair, implied sex (Molly removes her shirt and is seen in her bra), birth of a child (though nothing graphic), birth control jokes, boob jokes, sexual innuendo.
- Crazy car chase (but no one injured), scuffle between James and Albert.
- Occasional swearing, but limited to phrases such as S.O.B. Occasional poop jokes.
- Social Behavior
- While the two main characters turn out to be highly responsible, Molly does bear a child from an adulterous affair, and the extremely selfish Albert cheats on all of the women in his life. James takes shortcuts to procure as much free stuff as possible.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Light social drinking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it