Looney Tunes: Back in Action
Daffy Duck quits his job at a Hollywood studio and teams up with a recently fired stunt man who wants to find his father's lost diamond. Soon, they're traveling around the world with a studio executive -- and Bugs is hot on their trail.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Joe Dante
- This movie is
- DVD and streaming
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; atlernate ending; additional scenes; set tourn featurette; special effects featurette; "Whizzard of Ow" short; trailer; Easter eggs.
Looney Tunes: Back in ActionClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that there's a great deal of comic peril and violence, though of course no one is hurt. The film includes a little potty humor and a couple of mildly naughty words.
- Sexual Content
- Mild references to cross-dressing and kissing.
- A great deal of comic violence, though of course no one is hurt. Comic peril, no one hurt, some scary-looking monsters.
- A couple of mildly naughty words.
- Social Behavior
- A little potty humor.
- Walmart mentioned in scene.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Mild drinking joke.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it