Through chance, human action, past history and divine intervention, an eclectic cast of characters weaves and warps through each other's lives on a random California day, building to an unforgettable climax.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Tom Cruise, Julianne Moore, Jason Robards, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Luis Guzmán, Philip Baker Hall, April Grace, Ricky Jay, Orlando Jones, William H. Macy, Alfred Molina, Jeremy Blackman, Michael Murphy, John C. Reilly, Melinda Dillon, Melora Walters, Michael Bowen, Felicity Huffman, Henry Gibson
- Paul Thomas Anderson
- DVD and Blu-ray
- 2000 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture
- 2000 Academy Award®
- Best Writing Original Screenplay nominee
- Best Music Song nominee
- Best Supporting Actor nominee: Tom Cruise
RStrong language, drug use, sexuality and some violence
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.40:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English SDH, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby True HD, English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; making-of featurette; "Frank T.J. Mackey Seminar" featurette; "Seduce and Destroy" Infomercial; music video; trailers.
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it