In this harrowing drama, a motley group of small-town Oregon teens sets out on a boat trip to celebrate their youngest member's birthday -- but it's all an elaborate secret ploy for some innocent payback against a schoolyard bully.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jacob Aaron Estes
- DVD and streaming
RLanguage, sexual references, teen drug and alcohol use
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; audio commentary.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie includes extremely strong language and very explicit sexual references, including sexual epithets. A character is called "faggot" and insulted because his fathers are gay. Middle schoolers are challenged to French kiss and others are dared to take off their clothes. There is a bare tush and implied nudity. Characters use a gun, cut their skin with a knife, and a character is beaten and another is killed. Teens and younger kids drink, smoke, and use drugs, and one who declines is insulted and pressured. The movie's themes include vigilante justice and there is a painful reference to suicide.
- Sexual Content
- Very explicit sexual references including insults.
- Characters use a gun, cut their skin with a knife, and a character is beaten and another is killed. Tense scenes, injuries and death.
- Extremely strong language.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking, drug use by teens and kids.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it