Mrs. Henderson Presents
Having already cultivated an offbeat reputation among high society in 1930s London, Laura Henderson embarks on her latest adventure: transforming an old movie theater into a space that will host a nude musical revue.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Stephen Frears
- 2006 BAFTA®
- Best Actress nominee: Judi Dench
- 2006 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) nominee
- Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) nominee
- Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture nominee
Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary; making-of featurette; trailer.
Mrs. Henderson PresentsClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that there is a lot of nudity and profanity in this movie, as well as adult themes. Kids aren't likely to be interested, anyway.
- Sexual Content
- Nudity, sexual banter, discussion of body parts.
- Bombing (World War II in London) including the death of a girl not shown on screen.
- Non-hateful swearing but pointed use of the words f--k and p---y.
- Social Behavior
- Not applicable
- An old sign for Guinness beer.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Some cigarette smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it