My Boss's Daughter
Tom eagerly agrees to house-sit for his demanding boss, hoping to use it as an opportunity to win the heart of the boss's daughter, Lisa. But a string of unannounced guests -- including Lisa's druggie brother -- threatens to foil Tom's plans.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- David Zucker
- 2004 Razzie® Awards
- Worst Supporting Actress nominee: Tara Reid
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; outtakes; behind-the-scenes; audition; deleted scene; easter egg.
My Boss's DaughterClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie contains racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic jokes, sexual situations and references, strong language, drinking, and drug dealing. There is comic peril and violence, including an apparent seizure after ingesting a sedative and alcohol. Characters are threatened with guns and a gun is fired.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and situations, brief nudity, joke about attempted rape.
- Comic violence. Comic peril.
- Some strong language.
- Social Behavior
- Many tasteless, crass, racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic jokes.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Character deals drugs, a lot of beer drinking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it