My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish Adventure
When wish-granting, sparkly Twinkle Wish disappears, the ponies must find the missing star in time for the Winter Wishes Festival. Along the way, they discover the magic of friendship and the importance of sticking together to save the day.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- This movie is
- DVD and streaming
NRAll Children. This program is designed to be appropriate for all children.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; new animated short; prequel episode; 6 sing-a-longs.
My Little Pony: Twinkle Wish AdventureClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this exceedingly cute cartoon contains brief storm scenes, which might upset very sensitive viewers. Also, one pony friend makes a bad choice that ends up getting her friend in trouble. The two ponies are upset with each other for a while, which might be slightly disturbing to very young kids, but they make up in the end. Friends accidentally leave another friend out of a group activity, and that hurts her feelings. One friend struggles with jealousy and competitiveness. After exposure to this or other My Little Pony movies, kids might be more inclined to ask for the toys or other branded items.
- A few times the sky becomes briefly stormy, with thunder and lightening, which might alarm some kids.
- Social Behavior
- Chock full of positive messages about friendship. The ponies band together to help a friend out when she's been left out. They work together to solve a problem and face the consequences when they can't fix a problem.
- One might consider this an extended commercial for My Little Pony toys and merchandise. DVD comes with coupon for 10 percent off Hasbro toys.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it