National Lampoon's Pledge This!
When a national men's magazine puts out a competition for the hottest sorority in the country, the beautiful women of the University of South Beach's Gamma Gamma step up -- no, clamor -- to be in the running.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Juan Carlos Zapata
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; scene access; interactive menus.
National Lampoon's Pledge This!Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this film treats everyone in it in a derogatory fashion. There's the Indian girl who's nicknamed "Poopoo," the horrendous stereotype of the Mexican rental agent, the drag queen geisha who's the main character's inexplicable sidekick, the promiscuous gay men, and the self-loathing fat girls. Kathy cheats on her husband, who cheated on her, and boys are depicted as mindless horndogs who are incapable of real relationships. The movie's crude sexuality -- stripteases for teachers, sex toys, dog gags, orgies, threesomes in bathroom stalls, etc. -- is particularly offensive because the movie was initially marketed to a younger audience drawn to tabloid queen Paris Hilton.
- Sexual Content
- Everything horrible you would expect. Lots of naked breasts -- including one shot of breasts scarred by implant cuts. Talk about "gangbangs," "rim jobs," and the size of boys' penises. A girl finds a vibrator and is shoved into a closet to use it for the first time. There's a threesome in a bathroom stall. Victoria has her dog lick her boyfriend's penis. There's an orgy, sucking of toes, and Victoria does a stripper dance for her teacher in the middle of class. There are also scenes of girls kissing each other and lesbians preying on straight girls.
- Not applicable
- Lots of crude language, including "hell," "jackass," "c--k," "bitch," "s--t," "ho," "dickless wonder," "f--k," and "bulls--t."
- Social Behavior
- Lots of stereotyping of an East Indian girl, Mexicans, the Japanese, fat girls, and homosexuals. A father feels up his daughter's friend. Victoria is vicious and humiliates the girls because she can. She treats everyone horribly and expects them to kowtow to her.
- The film is practically a commercial for Paris Hilton's inexplicable career. Other products are also named, including FHM magazine, NetZero, Apple computers, and Classmates.com.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Kathy is constantly drinking and asks her roommate where she can get illicit drugs. Dax takes Ecstacy before trying to have sex with a girl.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it