In this continuation of the all-star caper franchise, debonair con man Danny Ocean and his gang hatch a scheme to take revenge on a double-crossing Las Vegas kingpin on the opening night of his new casino.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Steven Soderbergh
- This movie is
- DVD and Blu-ray
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; "Vegas: An Opulent Illusion" documentary.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.40:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral), Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, KoreanClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; "Vegas: An Opulent Illusion" documentary; director's commentary; deleted scenes; "Masters of the Heist" documentary.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that there's nothing much different here than in the two previous Ocean's movies. Expect some language ("s--t" and "son of a bitch" are as bad as it gets), occasional scenes with drinking and cigar smoking, brief images of generalized violence (protesting workers clash with police and toss Molotov cocktails that set a car on fire; a mild earthquake shakes a hotel), and a seduction scene (aided by pheromone-spiked cologne) that includes heavy breathing, some clutching, and cleavage. As always, the "heroes" are handsome, charming criminals out to rob a less-sympathetic criminal.
- Sexual Content
- Abigail wears tight dresses and shows cleavage; seduced by Linus, she begins to take off her clothes (you see her bra).
- Character has a heart attack, falls to ground, and is later shown in the hospital and in bed, suffering its effects; a minor earthquake disturbs hotel guests; during a labor protest in Mexico, demonstrators throw Molotov cocktails that set a truck on fire.
- A few uses each of "s--t," "hell," "damn," "ass," and "son of a bitch."
- Social Behavior
- The protagonists are very wealthy thieves, but they're less odious than their opponents.
- Samsung; plenty of places in Las Vegas are name checked.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Occasional casual drinking (wine, beer, liquor, tequila); cigar-smoking; a pheromone-like drug is added to cologne to assist in a seduction; mention of Ritalin.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it