One More Time
Beaten down by New York City, aspiring singer Jude Lombard decides to take a break at her father's house in the Hamptons. But she soon realizes that living with dad, a faded old crooner trying to launch a comeback, poses its own challenges.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Robert Edwards
- This movie is
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
English SDH, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
One More TimeClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that One More Time (which is also known as When I Live My Life Over Again) is a dramedy starring Christopher Walken that addresses mature issues including adultery, substance abuse, neglectful parenting, rampant narcissism, and self-sabotage. Adults smoke marijuana and cigarettes and drink alcohol. There's no nudity, but porn and affairs are referenced, an underwear-clad woman is seen, and pictures of nude women on playing cards are glimpsed from far as a man plays with his 8-year-old grandson. Strong language includes "f--k," "s--t," "c--t," "a--hole," "t--s," and "screw."
- Sexual Content
- A serial adulterer cheats on his wife. An underwear-clad woman wakes up in a stranger's bed and runs out of his house. Off screen, a woman has an affair with a married man. A woman tries to kiss her ex-boyfriend, who's now her sister's husband. A character's past as a porn star is dredged up. A grandfather gives a Playboy magazine to his 8-year-old grandson.
- Not applicable
- "S--t," "f--k," "c--t," "a--hole," "screw," "p---y," "fart," "d--k," "big rack." Adults swear in front of a child.
- Social Behavior
- Blaming others gets you nowhere; let go of resentment and anger, and take responsibility for your own life.
- Rolls Royce and Ford Taurus are prominently displayed.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- A character falls off the wagon. A father and his adult daughter smoke marijuana together. Cigarettes. Adults drink at home and in a bar.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it