Parking Wars: The Best of Season 1
This reality series follows the determined officers of the Philadelphia Parking Authority as they comb the streets one of the country's toughest parking towns, trying to nab drivers who cut corners in finding a legal place to leave their cars. The collection includes seven episodes and several unaired scenes, showing the constant conflict between the PPA and the drivers, who come up with creative spaces and even more clever excuses.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- This movie is
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Parking Wars: The Best of Season 1Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that kids under driving age might be bored by this show ... unless they're so far under that they're still fascinated by tow trucks and three-wheeled metermaid vehicles. There's not too much in the way of objectionable content, though some language gets bleeped, heated exchanges sometimes occur, and night scenes do sometimes show drivers who've been drinking. Still, this is no COPS.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable
- Generally nothing more than threats -- but even those could be upsetting for younger viewers.
- It's mostly bleeped out, but it's also not too hard to predict the kind of language you might hear from someone whose car has just been towed away.
- Social Behavior
- Parking authorities behave properly, if a little arrogantly. Ticketed drivers, however, are often upset at being ticketed and respond accordingly.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Night scenes can involve drivers who've been drinking, something that's never portrayed in a positive light.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it