This drama interweaves three stories, each dealing with the darker aspects of sexuality. In the chilling "Hero," a stunned community tries to uncover the reason for a 7-year-old boy murdering his father. "Horror" tells the macabre story of a scientist who accidentally drinks his Viagra-like potion and becomes a sex fiend. Taking place in the early 20th century, "Homo" is about a male prisoner's erotic obsession with a fellow inmate.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Todd Haynes
- 1991 Sundance Film Festival®
- Grand Jury Prize: Drama
- 1992 Independent Spirit Awards®
- Best Director nominee: Todd Haynes
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
English SDHClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital Mono
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it