Newly divorced businesswoman Rafi is surprised at how quickly love finds her again in the form of young artist Dave, her polar opposite. But Rafi's soon dismayed to learn that her shrink is also her lover's disapproving mother.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Ben Younger
- This movie is
PG-13Sexual content including dialogue, and for language
Widescreen 1.85:1, Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; director's commentary; cast and crew interview.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie includes a lot of discussion (though very little imagery) of sexual activity. The protagonist describes her revived sex life to her therapist using explicit language (repeated references to male and female genitals). Characters drink at parties and in their homes.
- Sexual Content
- Explicit references for a PG-13. Frequent discussion of sex and genitals; minor imagery, including one bar scene with suggestive dancing.
- One character throws pies at ex-girlfriends' faces; running gag has a grandmother hitting herself in the head with a frying pan.
- Frequent sexual profanity.
- Social Behavior
- Characters lie to one another repeatedly, then learn they shouldn't.
- Starbucks, New York's Cinema Village, Magnolia Bakery, Nintendo, Crate & Barrel.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking at parties, in homes, and at a bar (to the point of drunkenness).
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it