On a red-eye flight bound for Miami, Lisa learns that a fellow passenger has plans to murder the deputy secretary of Homeland Security -- and that he wants to use her as part of the plot.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Wes Craven
- This movie is
PG-13Some intense sequences of violence, and language
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the film focuses on a scary man threatening a young woman, who fights back with ingenuity and some violence. Directed by Wes Craven (Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream), it adopts a basic slasher movie structure, with jump scenes, clever framing, and ominous lighting, music, and camera angles: all this can be scary for younger viewers. Characters use harsh language, drink and smoke briefly, and commit various sorts of mayhem (hitting, stabbing with a pen, shooting, slamming with household items, crashing cars, shooting a shoulder-mounted missile).
- Sexual Content
- Mild flirtation. An airport bathroom tryst is hinted at.
- Hitting, stabbing with a pen, shooting, slamming with household items, crashing cars, shooting a shoulder-mounted missile. Dead bodies.
- Some cursing, mostly by the frustrated villain.
- Social Behavior
- Terrorists are nasty, heroic girl is resourceful.
- Airport shows some shops, Dr. Phil gets a plug.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Brief drinking (Bay Breeze) in airport lounge.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it