Scooby-Doo! Wrestlemania Mystery
When Shaggy and Scooby win tickets to WrestleMania, the entire gang travels in the Mystery Machine to WWE City to attend the epic event. When a ghostly bear threatens to ruin the show, Scooby and the gang work with WWE Superstars to solve the case.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Brandon Vietti
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
English, FrenchClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, Thai: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; additional featurettes.
Scooby-Doo! Wrestlemania MysteryClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that Scooby-Doo! Wrestlemania Mystery is a 2014 animated feature that feels like little more than a giant infomercial for the WWE entertainment sports franchise. The Wrestlemania pay-per-view event, many of the WWE character "brands," and the action in the ring, feature prominently throughout the film, filtered through the prism of the typical Scooby-Doo mystery formula of bad guys dressed as monsters, meddling kids, and Shaggy and Scoob ever on the lookout for snacks. There is also, predictably enough, frequent wrestling-style violence, both in and out of the ring. Some of the demonic and nightmarish images make this film a bit much for younger viewers. While this movie might be enjoyable for wrestling fans for all ages, for everyone else -- especially those who are more fans of Scooby-Doo and the gang -- this isn't one of the better Scooby-Doo mysteries out there.
- Frequent cartoonish violence involving wrestling. Demonic and nightmarish imagery throughout the movie.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- As an animated feature that is little more than a product tie-in for the WWE, there isn't much in the way of positive messages.
- This animated venture seems to be little more than a product tie-in for WWE, their wrestler "brands," and the Wrestlemania pay-per-view event.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it