Sesame Street: Abby in Wonderland
In this Muppet-filled take on Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, fairy-in-training Abby Cadabby gets swept up in an exciting adventure through a surreal and magical world where she encounters a host of strange characters. Favorite "Sesame Street" friends include Elmo as Red Rabbit, Bert and Ernie as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, Grover as the Mad Hatter, Oscar as the Grouch of Hearts and Cookie Monster as the Chesire Cookie Cat.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Sesame Street: Abby in WonderlandClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this Sesame Street take on Alice in Wonderland includes some educational content and good manners. When Abby needs to grow small or tall, she does so by rhyming.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- Not applicable
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- Abby and her friends model very nice examples of grace and courtesy. She says things like, "nice to meet you," when she meets someone and "excuse me," when she steps in front of someone. Her friends are helpful and kind, with the exception of The Grouch of Hearts, who we expect to be, well, grouchy.
- Besides cookies and milk and fairy wands, nothing of note.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Nicely avoids the questionable elements of the original Alice in Wonderland, by using rhyme as a device to help Abby grow taller or smaller.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it