Seven Days in May
Military aide Martin Casey stumbles across a plot by his boss to overthrow the U.S. president, who has just negotiated a controversial peace treaty. Casey's dilemma: Follow orders and remain silent, or betray his boss.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- John Frankenheimer
- 1965 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- Best Director (Motion Picture) nominee
- Top 100 Thrills nominee
- 1965 Academy Award®
- Best Supporting Actor nominee: Edmond O'Brien
- Best Art Direction Black and White nominee
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
English, FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital MonoOther features
filmed in B&W, audio commentary , trailer(s)
Seven Days in MayClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it