En route to a team-building retreat at a remote lodge in Hungary, a sales group employed by an international weapons company unexpectedly crosses paths with a band of vengeful, psychotic commandos.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Christopher Smith
RStrong bloody violence, language, drug content and some sexuality/nudity
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this bloody horror-comedy isn't for kids. It's full of explicit, grotesque violence and outrageous injuries (decapitation, a severed leg); weapons range from knives, guns, and ropes to missiles, hatchets, and bear traps. Also watch out for naked breasts (and one naked male bottom) and some brief-but-boisterous sex play when the boss cavorts with sex workers. Foul language includes "f--k" and "s--t," and characters smoke (one thin woman who's concerned about her weight opts for cigarettes instead of food) and use drugs, including Ecstasy, mushrooms, and pot.
- Sexual Content
- Several scenes show strippers with breasts exposed; a man's naked behind; sexual remarks (a woman will "ride you like Seabiscuit"); sexual slang ("c--k," "winkie"); joke about a foursome.
- Ongoing, very bloody violence includes kicking, hitting, shooting, knifing, decapitating, skinning, burning (by a flamethrower), exploding (landmine under victim's foot), dismembering, and gutting. Villains chase victims through the woods and a dark, scary house; a bus accident leaves broken, bloody bodies; corpses frequently appear in close-up, showing wounds and blood; leg is cut off by bear trap (repeated efforts to free it only mangle it) and stored in mini-fridge; victim spits up blood. Weapons include missiles, hatchets, automatic weapons, hammers, knives, ropes, and machetes.
- Repeated profanity, especially "f--k," plus "s--t," "hell," and "bastard." Rude hand gesture.
- Social Behavior
- Corporate team members range from greedy and selfish to sweet and community-oriented; villains remain hidden by masks and are especially vicious.
- The movie is about a corporate sales team that revels in profiteering. Also, references to Hilton hotels, Bacardi, and Rambo.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Cigarette smoking, plus drug use (Ecstasy, marijuana, magic mushrooms) that results in delirium.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it