While transporting a pinched 84-karat sparkler to his stateside boss, a gangster stops off in London and inadvertently triggers a slew of fateful events that wends through the worlds of bookies, pawnshops, bare-knuckle boxing and swine.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Guy Ritchie
- DVD and Blu-ray
RStrong violence, language and some nudity
Widescreen 1.85:1, Pan-and-Scan 1.33:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
English, English SDH, French, Spanish (Neutral), PortugueseClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 HD, French: DTS 5.1 HD, Portuguese: DTS 5.1 HD, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director and producer's commentary; deleted scenes; making-of featurette; additional featurette; photo gallery; Blu-ray exclusive features; trailers.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that characters use frequent racial, ethnic, and religious slurs. In this criminal world, the issue of law is non-existent. Murder and theft are depicted as a way of life in an ostensibly non-criminal group (jewelers). The ensemble says "f--k" about as much as the average teenager says "like." All of the characters are gangsters and criminals, most of whom drink, smoke, swear, and brawl on a continual basis. A brief scene in a bar includes topless dancers. A deck of playing cards with photos of bare-breasted women is seen. Strong but comic violence is the movie's rason d'etre.
- Sexual Content
- A brief scene in a bar includes topless dancers. A deck of playing cards with photos of bare-breasted women is seen.
- Strong but comic violence is the movie's rason d'etre. The violence and carnage will be distasteful to many viewers.
- The ensemble uses the "F" word about as much as the average teenager says "like."
- Social Behavior
- Racial, ethnic, and religious slurs are frequent among these gangster characters. Some comic violence.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it