Something's Gotta Give
Still sexy at 60, Harry Sanborn is having the time of his life, wining, dining and bedding women half his age. But when he agrees to go to the Hamptons with his girlfriend, their getaway goes awry after her playwright mother stops in unannounced.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Nancy Meyers
- 2004 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Actress in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy)
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) nominee
- 2004 Academy Award®
- Best Actress nominee: Diane Keaton
PG-13Sexual content, brief nudity and strong language
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; featurettes; deleted scenes; cast and crew information; trailers; writer's and director's commentary.
Something's Gotta GiveClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie is at the R-end of the PG-13 range, with very strong language, brief full frontal nudity and a bare behind, and explicit sexual references and situations. There are jokes about Viagra and menopause. In other words, this is a "grown-up" movie in subject matter and treatment. Characters smoke and drink and one gets tipsy. There are some tense situations.
- Sexual Content
- Nudity and explicit sexual references and situations for a PG-13.
- Character has a heart attack, tense scenes.
- Some very strong language for a PG-13.
- Social Behavior
- Jokes about Viagra and menopause.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking, character gets tipsy.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it