Secret agent Bobby Scott is assigned to rescue a high-ranking government official's daughter who has been kidnapped by sex traffickers. As Scott delves deeper into the girl's disappearance, he discovers a larger, more insidious plot.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- David Mamet
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has intense peril and a lot of graphic and explicit violence, including knives and guns, and many characters are killed. Characters smoke and drink and there are drug references. There are sexual references, including references to sexual slavery, and one mild and non-explicit sexual situation. A character commits suicide (though that is later called into question). As in almost all Mamet movies, characters use very strong language.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and non-graphic situation.
- Intense peril and violence, brutal beating, many characters killed. Peril.
- Very strong language.
- Social Behavior
- Anti-gay epithet.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking, reference to drug use.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it