Stuck on You
As conjoined twins, Bob and Walt do everything together, even though they're completely different: Bob is shy, and Walt's a show-off. When Walt gets a chance at fame and fortune in Hollywood, Bob's right by his side, for better or worse.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailers; behind-the-scenes featurette; directors' commentary; deleted scenes; featurettes; outtakes.
Stuck on YouClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has material that would certainly have received an R rating if it hadn't been in a comedy. Characters use very strong language (several "s--t"s), and there are very explicit sexual references and (off-camera) situations, including pornography and a description of masturbation. Characters drink and smoke, and one gets drunk. There's comic peril and fighting. Although a theme of the movie is tolerance, the word "fag" is used as an affectionate insult to someone who is not gay.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and situations, very explicit for a PG-13.
- Fighting. Comic peril.
- Extremely strong language for a PG-13.
- Social Behavior
- Although a theme of the movie is tolerance, the word "fag" is used as an affectionate insult to someone who is not gay. Crude humor.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it