British pop dusts itself off and comes out swinging in this compendium of concert footage featuring the best of the country's chart-toppers. Relive the glory days through such catchy tunes such as "Do You Love Me?," "Shout" and "Oh Henry," with the help of The Hollies, The Animals, The Merseybeats, Brian Poole and the Tremeloes, Swinging Blue Jeans, The Millie, The Tornadoes, The Applejacks and more.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this saucy British sketch comedy series revolves around a group of recurring, very dysfunctional characters and their sexual issues, which range from a woman marrying a closeted homosexual to a teacher who comes on to one of her students. Language goes mostly uncensored ("s--t" is unbleeped), and innuendo is constant. Overall, it's ribald, racy, and not for kids.
- Sexual Content
- Virtually every scene delves into the characters' sexual idiosyncracies. Non-stop suggestive talk and innuendo.
- Not applicable
- "S--t" (unbleeped) and other, milder words ("damn," etc.).
- Social Behavior
- If this show is to be believed, sex pervades every daily human experience. Characters' flaws and foibles are played for laughs in typical sketch-comedy style.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Social drinking. In one episode, a teacher attempts to seduce her student with alcohol.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it