Awkward teen Louise Miller dreams of a date with the school football hero but is too shy to do anything about it -- until she learns she's descended from witches and uses her powers to become the most desirable girl at school.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Dorian Walker
PG-13Parents strongly cautioned. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
Widescreen 1.85:1, Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie is permeated with teen sexual energy. There's some making out, some sex talk among teens (using words like "trouser snake" and "hard-on"), and a teacher talks about and pulls out a wrapped condom during a sex ed class. The movie also features a very consumer view of beauty: change your clothes and you'll change your life. Also, Louise thinks the only way anyone will like her is if she casts a spell on them.
- Sexual Content
- Brad works out in just his shorts several times. Randa kisses Brad's neck as he drives. A teacher talks about sex and shows the class a condom. Louise makes her teacher undress to his boxers and undershirt. Louise and Brad make out twice.
- Brad nearly runs over Louise as she rides her bike home, forcing her off the road. David is lecherous and attempts to sexually assault her. Mr. Weaver falls down the stairs.
- "Hells' bells," "hard-on," "shlong," "trouser snake," etc.
- Social Behavior
- Louise thinks the only way anyone will like her is if she casts a spell on them.
- Brands are mentioned or featured, including Punky Brewster, Coca-Cola, U2, and Adidas.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- David offers Louise weed. She refuses.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it