That Touch of Mink
When wholesome small-town girl Cathy moves to New York City and meets handsome tycoon Philip, she thinks she's found the man of her dreams. Philip assures her he's not the marrying kind, but Cathy has other ideas.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Delbert Mann
- DVD and streaming
- 1963 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy)
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) nominee
- 1963 Academy Award®
- Best Writing Original Screenplay nominee
- Best Art Direction Color nominee
- Best Sound nominee
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1, Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital MonoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; cast and crew information.
That Touch of MinkClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it