The Caveman's Valentine
After finding a frozen corpse near his cave in a New York City park, homeless recluse Romulus Ledbetter (Samuel L. Jackson) -- a former piano prodigy beset by delusions of harmful rays bombarding him from the Chrysler Building -- suspects foul play and investigates. But can the schizophrenic Romulus pull himself together long enough to catch the killer? Featuring a brilliant turn by Jackson, this engrossing thriller also stars Colm Feore.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Kasi Lemmons
- 2002 Independent Spirit Awards®
- Best Supporting Female nominee: Tamara Tunie
RRestricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
English, FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: DTS 5.1 SurroundOther features
Color; region 1 encoding; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; production info; cast & crew biographies.
The Caveman's ValentineClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has very violent images, including dead and mutilated bodies. Characters use very strong language, and there are heterosexual and homosexual references and situations, including a passionate sexual encounter between two people who hardly know each other.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and situations, including sado-masochism.
- Lots of violence, including sadistic torturing, scary scenes of madness.
- Very strong language.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking, and drug use.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it