The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie!
When the housemates of reality TV series "Drawn Together" realize they've been canceled and the producers plan to destroy them, they band together to save the show in this animated spoof based on the popular Comedy Central series. Hitting the road, they travel to cartoon worlds including Bedrock, A Fairy Tale Village and Make-a-Point Land in an effort to salvage their program. Meanwhile, the bad guys are hot on their tails.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Greg Franklin
- This movie is
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; true confessionals; deleted scenes; minisodes; additional featurettes.
The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie!Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie version of the Comedy Central series is filled to the brim with lewd sexual acts, language, and violence. The cartoon parody is meant to push the boundries of taste, but amidst violence against women, the violation of corpses, kids asking to be sexually abused, heads blown off at close range, the drinking of baby blood ... who -- and especially what child -- is going to be thinking of this as a parody?
- Sexual Content
- All body parts, including extended shots of penises and nipples are shown. Characters are shown in pornographic poses with other characters. Violation of women, characters masturbating to violent acts. Apparently all in the name of parody.
- Extreme cartoon violence and violence against women. A dead woman is dragged around as a character's girlfriend and violated. Bombs, gun violence, sexual violence, characters heads being blown off at close range, baby blood being drunk and more.
- Many combinations of all the bad language: "s--t," "c--k," "c--t," "f--k," "motherf--ker," "t--ties," "s--t covered c--ks," and worse. Racial slurs and a character named Jew Producer.
- Social Behavior
- This is meant to push the boundaries of taste and appropriateness, and does so: From children begging an audience to perform sexual acts upon them to female corpses being sexually violated.
- Zales diamonds, Disney, cell phones all mentioned.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Even the opening credits have the sound effects of someone smoking a bong and blowing bong smoke. Characters drink and get drunk, smoke cigarettes.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it