The Dudesons Movie
In the tradition of "Jackass," this quartet of masochistic Finnish daredevils will do anything for a laugh. Join "Daredevil" Jarppi, "Showman" Jukka, "Mastermind" Jarno and "Bonebreaker" HP as they participate in outrageous (and painful) exploits. The mishaps include acting as a human dartboard and enduring a wake-up call involving a baseball bat between the legs."Jackass" vets Bam Margera and Steve-O make special guest appearances.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jukka Hilden
- This movie is
- DVD and streaming
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
Finnish: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; director's commentary; cast and crew information; bonus footage.
The Dudesons MovieClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this DVD release compilation of the Finnish reality show's violent exploits is a non-stop succession of brutal pranks performed as entertainment. Imitating them could lead to serious injury and/or death. As a result, this DVD is not recommended for kids and younger teens, and parents should exercise caution when allowing older teens to watch, too. Parents should also know that the show includes brief nudity and sexualizes women. In one instance, the guys catch a couple in the act of having sex in a barn. The only upside to all of this is that the guys truly seem to care for each other (although they still attack each other violently).
- Sexual Content
- The guys catch a couple having sex in a barn. More often than not, women are shown in bikinis or topless.
- Real-life violence including shooting someone with riot bullets, crashing cars, and throwing darts at someone's stomach.
- Some strong lnaguage.
- Social Behavior
- The guys are loyal to one another, but still attack each other violently.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it