When the authorities find a drowned woman's body, a small-town psychic starts having visions of who committed the murder, which means she's the only one who can testify to what truly happened and that she could be the killer's next target.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Sam Raimi
- 2001 Independent Spirit Awards®
- Best Supporting Male nominee: Giovanni Ribisi
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; cast and crew interview; music video
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie is very scary, with lots of tense moments, characters in peril, jump-out-at-you surprises and fake-out twists and turns. There is a nude dead body, a battered wife, an an inexplicit scene of characters having sex, and a reference to child sexual abuse. A character is doused with gasoline and then lit. The movie has very strong language, including a racist and anti-Semitic comment.
- Sexual Content
- Nude corpse, topless scene, sexual references.
- Graphic, gruesome images, peril, murder. Very scary. Sexual abuse of a child.
- Very strong language. A character makes racist and anti-Semitic comments.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Characters drink and smoke.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it