The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency: Season 1
Self-proclaimed supermodel prototype Janice Dickinson -- who gained a cult following with her outspoken antics on shows such as "America's Next Top Model" and "The Surreal Life" -- stars in this raucous reality series that tracks the launch of her very own modeling agency. The first season finds Janice weeding through models at an open audition before commencing a targeted search for a reliable business partner.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency: Season 1Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this reality series focuses on discovering men and women who have the potential to become models. Host Janice Dickinson (herself a former model) has an abrasive, overbearing personality. She tells potential models to lose weight, firm up, or that they're too short. She refers to herself as "the world's first supermodel." She also gets botox injections on the program.
- Sexual Content
- Photo shoots in skimpy clothes, nude modeling (blurred out), plenty of cleavage and guys with six-pack abs.
- Not applicable
- Swear words are bleeped out.
- Social Behavior
- Janice is overbearing, constantly yelling, passive-aggressive, abrasive, and egotistical. She's condescending to the models, building them up and then knocking them down. On the plus side, there's diversity in the cast.
- The entire series plays like an ad for the modeling agency.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it