The Legend of Bagger Vance
Devastated by his experiences during World War I, once-promising golfer Rannulph Junuh has become a poker-playing alcoholic whose perfect swing is gone -- until mysterious caddy Bagger Vance enters the picture to help Junuh make a comeback.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Robert Redford
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailers; making-of featurette; behind-the-scenes featurette; cast and crew information; production notes.
The Legend of Bagger VanceClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has a brief but bloody battle scene, brief mild language, brief sexual references, and inexplicit sexual situations. A woman offers to trade a man sex for a favor. She does not go through with it, even though it is clear that she loves him, in fact, probably because she loves him. A man commits suicide (off-camera). Junuh abuses alcohol in an attempt to forget his experiences and his pain.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references and situations, including a proposal to trade sex for a favor.
- Tension, brief but brutal battle scenes in WWI flashback, off-camera suicide.
- Brief mild language.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Character abuses alcohol, drinking and smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it