The Longest Yard
Burt Reynolds stars in this rough, hilarious comedy as washed-up National Football League quarterback Paul Crewe, who's sent to jail and forced to put together an inmate gridiron team to take on a group of cocky prison guards.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Robert Aldrich
- 1975 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy)
- Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture nominee
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) nominee
- Top 100 Laughs nominee
- 1975 Academy Award®
- Best Film Editing nominee
RRestricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital Mono, French: Dolby Digital MonoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access
The Longest YardClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it