When Maggie Gilkeson's oldest daughter is abducted by a witch doctor turned bandit, Maggie enlists her estranged father's help to find her. But they soon discover that other girls have gone missing -- and that time's running out.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Ron Howard
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this is an extremely violent movie, with frequent and exceptionally graphic brutal images and many injuries and deaths, including death of a child. A character commits suicide. There are sexual references and non-explicit sexual situations. The plot revolves around a plan to sell the girls into prostitution. Characters drink alcohol and use some strong language.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references, nude dead body.
- Extreme and very graphic peril and violence, characters killed, suicide. Intense peril.
- Some strong language.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Characters drink and smoke.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it