The Perfect Score
Determined not to let their SAT exam scores define their future, six high school students plan to steal copies of the test from their local testing center and rig the exam so they get the perfect score.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Brian Robbins
- This movie is
PG-13Language, sexual content and some drug references
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; director's commentary; making-of featurette.
The Perfect ScoreClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie has some strong language and sexual references. Kids drink and smoke and use drugs, and there's a lot of drug humor. A teen pregnancy is also played for humor. The highly questionable morality of the basic premise is clumsily resolved.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual references, pregnant teen.
- Tense situations and peril.
- Some strong and crude language.
- Social Behavior
- The characters band together to steal a test. Potty humor, drug humor, a teen pregnancy is played for laughs.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking, drug use.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it