The Ring Two
Six months after Rachel and her son Aidan move to Oregon to forget their encounter with the supernatural, strange events still plague them. And when a mysterious videotape is found at a crime scene, it's proof that evil Samara Morgan wants revenge.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Hideo Nakata
URUnrated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; cast and crew information.
The Ring TwoClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that The Ring Two is extremely scary, and there's near-constant peril for all the major characters. Younger and horror-adverse audiences will be frightened by many scenes and images, including the attempted murder of young children and the suicides of parents. There are deer attacks, attempted drownings, chase scenes, a spooky basement, and the non-explicit but horrific off-screen deaths of characters. There is a very graphic "suicide" and references to madness. A character swears in a very memorable and scary scene.
- Sexual Content
- A couple kisses on the couch.
- Very spooky, constant peril, several characters die, child's behavior changes dramatically, attempted infanticide, images of suicide.
- Some profanity, including one use of the F word.
- Social Behavior
- No positive messages here.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Use of sedatives.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it