A washed-up, ambulance-chasing attorney gets a chance at redemption when his friend tosses him an open-and-shut medical malpractice case. But instead of accepting an easy cash settlement, he takes the powerful defendant to court.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Sidney Lumet
- DVD, Blu-ray and streaming
- 1983 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- Best Director (Motion Picture) nominee
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture nominee
RRestricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, English: Dolby Digital Mono, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital MonoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; making-of featurette; director's commentary; trailer.
English SDH, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: DTS-HD Master Audio, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital MonoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary; audio commentary; behind-the-scenes featurette.
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it