The Whole Ten Yards
In this sequel to The Whole Nine Yards, hit man Jimmy the Tulip still lives next door to meek dentist Oz, who's now married to Jimmy's ex-wife, Cynthia. Jimmy's trying to go straight, but all bets are off when Cynthia is kidnapped.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Howard Deutch
Widescreen 1.85:1, Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English, French, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary.
The Whole Ten YardsClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that The Whole Ten Yards is quite violent, with characters who are hired assassins. There is fighting and gunplay and characters are shot and killed. Some of this is intended to be humorous. Characters use strong language and drink, including getting drunk. This is supposed to be humorous. Characters use strong language. There are sexual references and situations, including off-screen sex vividly portrayed through sound and two naked men waking up in bed together wondering what happened. This is supposed to be humorous. It isn't.
- Sexual Content
- Implied nudity, sexual situation.
- Characters are hitmen; fighting, gunplay, characters killed.
- Some strong language.
- Social Behavior
- Characters are hired assassins. Some tasteless humor.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and smoking, including comic intoxication.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it