Thomas & Friends: Misty Island Rescue
When his friend Diesel gets into a fix, Thomas sets out to rescue him. He succeeds but subsequently ends up lost on remote Misty Island. Luckily for Thomas, a new set of train pals emerges to help him find his way home. Meanwhile, out on the deep, blue sea, Harold the Helicopter and Captain the Lifeboat are leading a search party to determine what in the world has become of their favorite locomotive.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- This movie is
- DVD and streaming
NRAll Children. This program is designed to be appropriate for all children.
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; karaoke songs; game.
Thomas & Friends: Misty Island RescueClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this film is best for very young children. There are a few moderately suspenseful moments in which Thomas or his friends are in danger: a diesel engine almost falls from a bridge; Thomas is adrift at sea; Thomas gets lost on an island; and Thomas and friends become trapped in a tunnel. Everything is resolved in a simple, timely fashion. Other than one character's overly ambitious desire to win, there are no villains.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- Some suspenseful moments when Thomas or his friends are in danger: an engine nearly falls from a bridge; Thomas finds himself adrift in the sea; Thomas gets lost on an island and is eventually trapped with three other trains in a tunnel.
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- No one can be right all the time. It's important to take responsibility for the decisions we make and to ask for help when help is needed. Hard work and positive thinking go a long way.
- This film ties in to the many Thomas & Friends products.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it