Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
Thrill seeker Lara Croft journeys to an underwater temple, where she finds a sphere that contains a map pointing to the mythical Pandora's Box. But the orb is promptly stolen by the leader of a Chinese crime syndicate.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jan De Bont
- This movie is
- DVD and streaming
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; director's commentary; deleted scenes; production featurettes; screen test; music videos; Web site archive.
Tomb Raider: The Cradle of LifeClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that very graphic violence -- and lots of it. Characters are hurt and killed. There are a couple of bad words, and some passionate kisses and sexual references. Families might discuss the movie's video game origins and address Ms. Croft's physique and how boys and girls respond to it.
- Sexual Content
- Passionate kisses, mild sexual references. Very revealing clothing.
- Intense peril, sometimes graphic, characters killed.
- A couple of bad words.
- Remember -- this is a big ad for the video game...
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Not applicable
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it