Several years after a group of buddies antes up money for a pot that will go to the last remaining bachelor among them, only two are left -- and one of them is scheming to get his competitor married ... to a former girlfriend.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Gregory Poirier
- This movie is
RStrong sexual content including dialogue, and for language
Widescreen 1.85:1, Pan-and-Scan 1.33:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; trailer; cast and crew information
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that abundant sleaze, dislikeable characters, and bad-taste humor (that, even worse, isn't funny most of the time) make this movie a must-miss.
- Sexual Content
- Actual nudity is only glimpsed on a fuzzy TV monitor, but there are abundant scantily-clad women. Most of the sex is off-camera and mainly referenced in the dialogue. Male masturbation. Some sado-masochism.
- A police shootout. A woman run over by a golf cart. Fist-fighting. The hero is chained up, literally, by a mousy librarian. A rock-climbing accident that parodies Mission Impossible 2. A gun battle in a drug house, played mainly for laughs (but wit
- Plentiful profanity, mostly relating to sexual functions and clinical details.
- Social Behavior
- Men and women look equally bad. Hispanic characters show up as maids or drug-dealers. TOMCATS is a parade of labored sex gags and trashy bathroom humor. One joke involves amputated testicles.
- Not applicable.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking and drug use.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it