Implicated in the kidnapping of a politician's son he's been hired to chauffer, "Transporter" Frank Martin must race to find an antidote when he learns that the culprits injected the boy with a deadly virus that will doom everyone he contacts.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Louis Leterrier
- This movie is
- DVD and Blu-ray
PG-13Intense sequences of violent action, sexual content, partial nudity and brief language
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1, Full Screen 1.33:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; deleted scenes; featurette.
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
English SDH, English, Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: DTS 5.1 Surround, French: Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish (Neutral): Dolby Digital MonoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailers.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the film includes incessant violence, at high speeds and in slow motion, both emphasizing the excruciating pain inflicted by professional killers. Characters swear, smoke, drink, and use drugs. Women are portrayed in negative sexual stereotypes. One appears drunk as she tries to seduce the hero and others wear very skimpy clothing (one assassin prefers lingerie for her missions). The film includes lots of explosions, car crashes, and a violent airplane crash into water.
- Sexual Content
- A brief attempted seduction, a girl assassin in lacy underwear.
- Lots of bone-breaking martial arts action, explosions, car crashes, a plane crash.
- Brief cursing and slang ("sucks").
- Social Behavior
- Very bad villains (they want to destroy populations with an airborne virus), and much violence to achieve their ends.Women are sexually objectified.
- Prominent car brands (Hummer, Porsche, Ferrari).
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Drinking, smoking, drug use.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it