Twice in a Lifetime
The disintegration of a 30-year union -- and the resulting upheaval that ripples through the entire family -- is the subject of this unsentimental drama that stars Gene Hackman as Harry MacKenzie and Ellen Burstyn as his wife, Kate. Harry's 50th birthday and introduction to a local tavern's shapely new barmaid (Ann-Margret) act as catalysts for ending his marriage, leaving a devastated Kate and the couple's grown daughters to pick up the pieces.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Bud Yorkin
- 1986 Golden Globe Awards
- Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture nominee
- Best Actor in a Motion Picture (Drama) nominee
- 1986 Academy Award®
- Best Supporting Actress nominee: Amy Madigan
RRestricted. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian.
English, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access.
Twice in a LifetimeClose
Common Sense Note
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it