Have you ever wondered how a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, an M1 Abrams tank or Budweiser beer is made? Get the scoop with this behind-the-scenes program that takes viewers to the mighty factories that produce some of America's most iconic products. Both informative and entertaining, this documentary series also visits the state-of-the-art facilities that manufacture Corvettes, Winnebago RVs, John Deere tractors and more.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
NRNot rated. This movie has not been rated by the MPAA.
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.78:1Subtitles
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; photo gallery; behind-the-scenes featurette.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this docuseries offers a fascinating look at the technology, precision, and human skills that turn the wheels at massive factories like Peterbilt Motors and Anheuser-Busch's Budweiser. Cameras follow the entire production process, showing how raw materials are pressed, buffed, mixed, and fermented into parts of a finished product. This fact-based series will give viewers of all ages a new appreciation for what's involved in producing massive quantities of goods. Though little kids probably won't have the attention span to follow a whole episode, grade schoolers who wonder how things work will enjoy it.
- Sexual Content
- Not applicable.
- Not applicable
- Not applicable
- Social Behavior
- The series shows how skilled employees and high-tech tools maintain efficiency in factories and manufacture products.
- The featured companies (Harley-Davidson, Budweiser, Peterbilt, John Deere, etc.) obviously get a lot of publicity from the show.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- One episode centers on a Budweiser factory and mentions alcohol consumption.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it