A 24-year-old detective with schoolboy good looks just can't seem to get the respect he deserves -- that is, until he goes on an undercover assignment at an elite private school where the students are up to no good.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Marcos Siega
PG-13Violence, sexual references, drug material and some teen drinking
Widescreen Anamorphic 2.35:1Subtitles
Spanish (Neutral)Closed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; deleted scenes; making-of featurette; director's commentary.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the movie focuses on high school-aged boys engaged in illegal activities (stealing cars, in order to support a drug ring). They also drink, smoke, disrespect their teachers, and talk about sex (using slang referring to Viagra, erections, and sexually transmitted disease). The film also features mild images of action-movie violence: car/bicycle chases, fights, rough competition on the basketball court, and shoot-outs (including the use of a nail gun as a weapon). These rebellious students, adult villains, and some hardnosed cops lie to, betray, and disparage other characters. Women occasionally wear scant clothing, including one girl who sunbathes topless (she covers her chest with her arms). Some fart, bowel movement, and puke jokes.
- Sexual Content
- Sexual talk/slang, some kissing, jokey reference to Viagra/erection, teacher and fake student/undercover cop flirt.
- Action-movie-ish (fights, car crashes, shoot-outs, nailgun used as weapon).
- Mild cursing ("ass").
- Social Behavior
- Characters lie, steal cars and sell drugs, cheat, shoot guns, argue, and make racial comments.
- References to some popular cars, Ben& Jerry's ice cream.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- High school students drink and smoke, plot involves illegal drug sales.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it