Whatever It Takes
Two love-crazed high school classmates, Ryan and Chris, combine forces to woo their respective objects of affection, Ashley and Maggie. Despite their best efforts, the boys' plans threaten to backfire when neither girl responds as expected.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- David Raynr
- This movie is
PG-13Thematic elements, sexual material and language
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1, Pan-and-Scan 1.33:1Subtitles
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, English: Dolby Digital 2.0 SurroundOther features
Audio commentary, production notes, enhanced for 16x9 TVs , deleted scenes , making-of featurette , cast and crew information , trailer(s)
Whatever It TakesClose
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that some teens will want to see it, but a lot of reprehensible behavior and irresponsibly is presented here. There are many sexual references, as well as a lot of profanity.
- Sexual Content
- Women are pursued solely for sexual gratification; teenage girls are scarily experienced, modeling lingerie and hinting at their bedroom talents. A jock wearing only a thong is tied up and blindfolded, then displayed to his classmates. Lots of groping, innuendo, porn references, and one sex-ed scene with a five-foot model of the male sex organ.
- Some bone-crunching "touch" football; a gym coach repeatedly beans his baseball players.
- Moderate bathroom and sexual profanity and phallic references.
- Social Behavior
- Girls are basically sex toys; virtually no students of color appear. Explicit bathroom humor.
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Teen drinking and smoking.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it