After botching a drug bust, two black FBI agents find themselves consigned to baby-sitting a pair of empty-headed socialites -- who end up being the targets of kidnappers. To flush out the baddies, the men pose as the white party girls.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Keenen Ivory Wayans
- DVD and streaming
URCrude and sexual humor, language and some drug content
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
English, FrenchClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; making-of featurette; director's commentary; featurettes.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that the parent advisories here refer to the more readily available unrated version and not the PG-13 movie seen in theaters. Because the central plot involves two African-American men disguised as white women there is much racial humor attempted, including innuendo, "black versus white" stereotyping, and slurs. Coarse, raunchy language is continuous, including numerous references to male and female genitalia, breasts, sexual promiscuity, and sexual acts. The women are vapid sexual objects throughout. They dress, dance, and behave in a provocative manner. Farts account for many of the plot turns and much of the hoped-for comedy in the movie.
- Sexual Content
- No actual sexual activity, but frequent sexual innuendo, gross language, sexy dancing and leering, raunchy attempts at humor (licking, sniffing panties, and more). Women and girls appear in tight, clingy, sexually revealing attire throughout. Numerous shots of plastic body parts, including breasts, and one extended scene devoted to a group of women experimenting with a rubber penis.
- Cartoon-style violence with no injuries or deaths: fist fights, two shoot-outs with guns, a dog in danger as it dangles from a car window, a dog attack, and a final brawl.
- In the Unrated version, no coarse or vulgar expressions are left out and the sheer quantity of sexual references is daunting. Some examples: "bitch fit," "ass," "balls" "coke whore," "vagina," "booty call," "s--t," "go down on," "genital herpes," and many, many more. Racial slurs, including the "N" word appear often. Farts are used as plot devices in many scenes and range from uncouth to overwhelming.
- Social Behavior
- The message here seems to be that people are so stupid that they'll fall for anything. Women are shallow, empty-headed, and self-involved; Men are only slightly better. Even the most ridiculous plan can unwittingly succeed if the motivation is pure. One flimsy attempt is made to teach a woman to stand up for herself when a man manipulates her.
- Louis Vuitton luggage, Midol, Perrier, Kool-Aid; a convenience store features M & M's, Nestea.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- People drink at a party, in a club. Two men are shown drowning their sorrows with beer. A pill for sexual arousal is used to move the plot.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it