Wild Things 2
Two Florida high school vixens hatch a murderous plan to win an inheritance, but they hadn't bargained for an escalating whirpool of blackmail and sexual games with a sleazy insurance investigator who has his own plans for the money.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Jack Perez
Widescreen Anamorphic 1.85:1Subtitles
English, French, JapaneseClosed captioned
YesLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, Japanese: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 2.0 StereoOther features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; making-of featurette.
Wild Things 2Close
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that this movie isn't intended for younger viewers. There are several scenes depicting nudity and love-making, including a scene with two high school aged girls and an older man. The characters use sex for leverage in a murky plot involving the riches of a deceased millionaire. Characters swear frequently. In the last half of the film, there are depictions of shootings, stabbings, and attempted strangulations. Teens engage in drinking with no legal consequences and an alcoholic character is presumed to have committed suicide.
- Sexual Content
- Semi-nudity, depictions of male/female intercourse, female/female kissing, sex used as a bribe or blackmail device.
- Threats, shooting, stabbing, strangling, alligators attacking people. Several airplane sabotages.
- Frequent, casual, vulgar.
- Social Behavior
- Conspiracies to commit crimes involving sexual bribery and blackmail, multiple murders. Characters betray one another.
- Many glamorous shots of expensive cars, leaving no doubt as to brand.
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Frequent drinking, teen and otherwise, with no consequences.
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it