Tennis pro Peter Cort's career is on the wane until a lucky wild-card entry into the most prestigious tournament of all, Wimbledon, may afford him his last hurrah. Then love finds him off-court when he falls for an American athlete.
Rent DVDs for only $4.99 a month.
- Richard Loncraine
- This movie is
English, Spanish (Neutral), FrenchClosed captioned
NoLanguage and sound
English: Dolby Digital 5.1, French: Dolby Digital 5.1Other features
Color; interactive menus; scene access; trailer; making-of featurette; director's commentary; featurettes.
Common Sense Note
Parents need to know that characters treat sex extremely casually, referring to it as a way to stay loose and relax during competition. Similarly, love or sustained relationships are perceived as distracting the athletes from competition and weakening the killer instinct. This movie has profanity of the British and American varieties, and includes a brief scene of nudity as well as implicit sexual situations. Characters drink alcohol. A character alludes to the loss of her mother.
- Sexual Content
- References to masturbation and pornography, shower scene with partial nudity, characters have a very casual attitude toward sex, sexual references and situations.
- Characters hit by tennis balls, brief fight.
- Strong language (British and American).
- Not applicable
- Drugs / Tobacco / Alcohol
- Age appropriate
- Not an issue
- Depends on your kid and your family
- Not appropriate for kids of the age most likely to want to see it