Explore the art world through visits to renowned painters' studios in this unique 1973 documentary by Emile de Antonio. Andy Warhol, Jasper Johns, Robert Rauschenberg and other New York notables discuss their work and philosophy in their own spaces. The illuminating conversations reveal the creative impulses behind pop art, abstract expressionism, color field, hard edge and other artistic styles through the painters' own eyes.
- William S. Burroughs: A Man Within
- The Life and Times of Andy Warhol
- American Masters: Andy Warhol
- Beautiful Darling
- American Avant Garde Film: 1947-1986
- Silent Night, Bloody Night
- Who Gets to Call It Art?
- The Velvet Underground: Under Review
- Notes on Marie Menken
- The Universe of Keith Haring
- Con Artist
- 13 Most Beautiful...