Artist Andy Warhol arrived on the scene in the late 1940s, parlaying his fame well past his much quoted 15 minutes, and yet few truly understood who he was and the meaning of his legacy despite his immense contributions to modern art. Known for the parties he threw and his coterie of friends and hangers-on, he was not only a witty observer and recorder of human behavior but also a gifted visionary who was unafraid to take risks.
- The Life and Times of Andy Warhol
- William S. Burroughs: A Man Within
- Painters Painting
- The Universe of Keith Haring
- 13 Most Beautiful...
- Con Artist
- American Avant Garde Film: 1947-1986
- Silent Night, Bloody Night
- Notes on Marie Menken
- The Velvet Underground: Under Review
- Who Gets to Call It Art?
- Beautiful Darling