Andy Warhol -- the sometimes-disputed "father of pop art"-- was an enigma, even to his closest friends and fellow artists, but this documentary from writer-director Chuck Workman strives to encapsulate the essence of the ambitious man. Warhol, in many ways, redefined art. News footage and interviews with those who knew the pop avatar best paint a portrait of the artist's white-hot star, which burned out too soon.
- Painters Painting
- American Masters: Andy Warhol
- William S. Burroughs: A Man Within
- American Avant Garde Film: 1947-1986
- Silent Night, Bloody Night
- Who Gets to Call It Art?
- Notes on Marie Menken
- The Velvet Underground: Under Review
- The Universe of Keith Haring
- 13 Most Beautiful...
- Con Artist
- Beautiful Darling