John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd lay waste to Chicago as the title characters, a pair of two-bit crooks on a quest to save the Catholic orphanage where they were raised by reuniting their former band for a charity gig.
- Blues Brothers 2000
- Listen Up! The Lives of Quincy Jones
- Saturday Night Live: 25 Years of Music
- Tom Dowd and the Language of Music
- Atlantic Records: The House Ahmet Built
- A Night of Super Soul
- The Story of Gospel Music
- VH1 Divas Live
- The Montreux Dream
- WWE: Wrestlemania 23
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: The 25th...
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum...